Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Is it possible to benchmark and measure organizational innovation to drive value and growth? Absolutely. Not only possible, but wise. Unfocused efforts to build innovation create inefficiencies, waste, and loss of share momentum.
The Management Innovation Index (MIX) is a unique analytic that models an organization's innovation by:
- surveying across all strati of the organization
- analyzing the data collected using clear metrics
- creating benchmarks to convey the current state of the organization’s innovation and the creative environment and practices it operates in
- using the benchmarks to deliberately design strategies and interventions to increase the efficiency of the organization’s innovation outputs
- creating a model of the organization’s innovation that can be measured for success over a period of time.
Hear how the MIX benchmarks and measures innovation and how it has assisted one of the world’s largest financial services company become a global leader in innovation in its industry.
Join Bob Eckert, CEO of New & Improved and Dr. Ralph Kerle, Executive Chairman of The Creative Leadership Forum as they discuss the MIX and how it is being used globally to help organizations turn the intangibility of innovation into tangible and measurably outcomes for success.
We trust this is of interest to you and I look forward to your participation.